The travel itinerary below, is a suggested or sample safari itinerary - it can be adapted to suite your own personal needs and preferences or to any seasonal changes and migratory animal movements. As with all our Tanzanian safaris, we have offered you a variety of accommodation options - directly impacting on the total safari costs - in order to offer you - the widest possible tour budget options. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our travel consultants directly.
Day one: Arrive to Tanzania
You will be picked up at the Kilimanjaro International Airport and transferred to Arusha town, at your arranged hotel. You will meet your driver guide who will brief you on your upcoming safaris, then rest until the next day morning.
Hotel is Bed & Breakfast basis.
Day two: Arusha - tarangire
Non game-viewing travel time: 1:40hours
Distance: 110.33km or 68.56miles
After breakfast your driver/guide, will be ready there to pick you head into the Tarangire National Park for a game drive. The park runs along the line of the Tarangire River and is mainly made up of low-lying hills on the Great Rift Valley floor. Its natural vegetation mainly consists of Acacia woodland and giant African Baobab trees, with huge swamp areas in the south. Both the river and the swamps act like a magnet for wild animals, during Tanzania's dry season. The Tarangire National Park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant herds in Africa. This African national park is also home to three rare species of animals - the Greater Kudu, the Fringed-eared Oryx, as well as a few Ashy Starlings. We eat lunch at picnic after which we continue with game until late evening, then drive to the accommodation for overnight.
Dinner and overnight at Tarangire river lodge/Ang'ata camps
Day three: Tarangire - JRO
Non game-viewing travel time: 3hours
Distance: 145.50km or 90.41miles
After breakfast we continue with game drive until lunch time. After lunch we will park our things and get ready for return back to Arusha and Airport.
Dinner and overnight at accommodation booked on the package.
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and Arusha
- One night Hotel accommodation in Arusha town on the day of arrival.
- Extended 4 x 4 luxury safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing full air condition.
- Professional safari English Speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks.
- Accommodation at mid range lodge and camps during the safari at full board
- Camping fees at all national park.
- Ngorongoro Crater fees
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals.
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 690 per person), should be booked in advance
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide